...and why is it important? Also known as CMO, Cetyl Myristoleate is an immune system regulator that:
- Promotes recovery from joint injury (joint repair)
- Creates synovial fluid that lubricates the joints
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Regulates immune response for optimum joint recovery
- Original Formula Myristin® has been used by vets for canine joint problems since 1996
- A safe alternative to NSAIDs. (Whole Dog Journal)
- This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.
- The product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease.